How does pricing work?
December 16, 2019
- Q: Is GetEmails free to start? What do I get for free?
A: Yes. Sign up, add the script to your site, and watch 25 contacts flow in for free. No credit card required.
- Q: I have huge website traffic. What if I want to try GetEmails out on much higher volume? Can I do that?
A: Yes. You can upgrade and downgrade whenever you want on the subscription page.
No contracts. Try for as long as you want, cancel whenever, upgrade to your full size when you’re happy.
We credit your account for the price and contact difference when you downgrade to a lower-priced plan.
- Q: How should I determine what plan I belong on?
A: Generally speaking, we see a spike the first full 24 hour period, then traffic generally plateaus to 50-70% of the first day … depending on the makeup of your website traffic.
A quick-and-dirty way to guess would be the first full day x 20.
Keep in mind – you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. We will credit your account when you downgrade.
- Q: What is the deal with overage? Can I turn overages off?
A: You can toggle overages on and off on the subscription page.
- Q: What if I only want to spend a certain amount…say $99/mo…to try it out. Can I?
A: Yes. You can pick any subscription plan you want and turn overage OFF (so long as you haven’t already generated more contacts than the plan size already). Go to the subscription page.
- Q: During my trial, why did I get a bunch day one, and a few day two?
My data looks like this:
A: There is a 3-6 hour lag between when we send the identification API calls to our data partners and when we receive the records back from them.
We send data at midnight.
We don’t receive all of the data until around 6am.
We won’t turn off your script until we receive the contacts from the last of our data partners.
The second day of overage are the contacts that were identified between midnight and 6am on the first day you had your script on, before we turned it off.